Seller did not upload any pictures
Wanted - Customer Delight Officer
December 13, 2016
· Acts as the point of contact to provide a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression
· To co-ordinate with the retail operations manager to maintain a seamless process.
· To engage with the retailers and ensure that the standard practices and process are implemented across all units
· Serves as a resource for clients seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services, products and amenities in an exceptional and timely manner.
· Demonstrates a true passion for customers by proactively seeking ways to surprise and delight them and always going above and beyond..
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
· Ability to work under stringent deadlines and is able to prioritize tasks
· Ability of communicate effectively and professionally – verbal and written
· Demonstrates ownership and accountability while addressing queries, concerns or problem and servicing our customer/user base
· Experience in providing customer service support and have customer service orientation